It is the goal of the City to encourage compliance of all city ordinances.  If you feel someone is in violation of an ordinance, you may file a confidential complaint with the city.  City staff will then follow up with the individual to assure all ordinances are being followed.

To file a confidential complaint complete and sign the Citizen Complaint Form found below.  This form is also available at City Hall.  Return the completed form to City Hall by mailing to 125 N Main Ave or by emailing to  The form may also be dropped off at City Hall.  There is a drop box located on the exterior of the building for anything dropped off after hours.

Be assured that all complaints will remain confidential.  All complaint forms must be fully completed including a signature.